CD Real Estate Group Inc

Carole DeLaney Principal Broker

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Energy bill assistance available

Energy bill assistance available
Posted by Carole, Real Estate Broker, MPA, MHS, GRI, CRS, SFR, AHWD at 7:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2011 (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (5)
      • New Listings
      • the-eight-states-running-out-of-homebuyers: Person...
      • REALTOR® Magazine: Maintenance Must-Dos
      • 2010-2011 Costs Vs. Value: Home & Design: REALTOR ...
      • Energy bill assistance available
  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (8)

About Me

My photo
Carole, Real Estate Broker, MPA, MHS, GRI, CRS, SFR, AHWD
I work with buyers, sellers and investors. I also have experience in residential, commercial, land, short sale, and foreclosures. I serve Central Arkansas and Other Surrounding Areas. I am a member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.